著名演員 羅賓‧威廉斯 的致敬歌曲
VIDEO
原始影片:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2e_M06YDyY
作者頻道:
https://www.youtube.com/user/melodysheep
註1:Carpe Diem
出自拉丁語詩集《頌歌》,意思就是把握當下
註2:Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
出自詩歌TO THE VIRGINS, TO MAKE MUCH OF TIME (給少女,珍惜青春),唐詩金縷衣內容與之相似,因此此句也有人翻作 花開堪折直須折,莫待無花空折枝
註3:The powerful play goes on And you may contribute a verse
出自詩歌 O Me! O Life!
按這裡看歌詞
We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.
我們不是因為可愛而讀寫詩歌
We read and write poetry
我們讀寫詩歌
because we are members of the human race
是因為我們是人類的一份子
and the human race
而人類
is filled with passion.
充滿著熱愛
Poetry,
詩歌,
beauty,
美麗
romance,
浪漫
love,
愛
these are what we stay alive for.
這正是我們活著的原因
Carpe Diem. Seize the day!
Carpe Diem. 把握當下!
"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may."
"有花可採不要錯過"
Strive to find your own voice.
努力找到你自己的聲音
Seize the day.
把握當下
Look at it in another way.
以另外一種方式看待事物
We are members of the human race
我們是人類的一份子
and the human race
而人類
is filled with passion.
充滿著熱愛
Words and ideas can change the world,
文字與思想可以改變世界
can change the world.
可以改變世界
The powerful play goes on
偉大的戲劇正上演著
and you may contribute a verse.
而你或許能獻上一首詩
The powerful play goes on,
偉大的戲劇正上演著
Do you have any special skills?
你有什麼特殊技能嗎?
Oh yes, I do!
是的, 我有!
I do voices.
我會做聲音
What do you mean: you do voices?
你會做聲音 是什麼意思?
I do voices.
我會做聲音
I'm a hip old granny who can hip hop be bop.
我是個會嘻哈唱跳的嘻哈老奶奶
Dance dance dance till you drop drop drop.
不斷跳舞直到最高潮
I'm a hip old granny who can hip hop be bop.
我是個會嘻哈唱跳的嘻哈老奶奶
Yo, yo, make a wicked cup of coco.
Yo, Yo, 做一杯超讚的可可
I'm a raptor doing what I can.
我是隻迅猛龍 做我該做的事
Gonna eat everything till the appearance of man.
我要吃掉一切 直到人類的出現
Yo, yo, see me, I'm living below the soil.
Yo, yo, 看我, 我活在土壤下
I'll be back but I'm coming as oil.
我會回來, 但會成為石油
This is rock and roll, rock and roll.
這就是搖滾
Dance dance dance till you drop drop drop.
不斷跳舞直到最高潮
Cast your eyes to the summer sky
看看夏日的天空
and today
在今天
make a wish.
許個願望
You must strive to find your own voice.
你們必須努力找尋你們自己的聲音
Because the longer you wait to begin,
因為你們起步得越慢
the less likely you are to find it at all.
你們就越不可能會找到
Only in their dreams can men be truly free.
只有在夢中人才是真正自由的
Twas always thus, and always thus will be.
現在是如此, 以後也不會改變
沒有留言:
張貼留言